Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay for Election Day!!


I voted today for the first time ever in the General Election. Yay for being an American Citizen. 

First Pic: After the big vote. Notice the kick a** sticker. Also...notice the perfectly placed American Flag in the background and my pumpkin spice latte (thanks Dad). Ironically, I am actually supposed to be studying for a Politics Test in that picture.

Second Pic: My BFF Stephalumps and I with the nominees. Disclaimer: the direction of the kiss is not necessarily an indication of who we voted for. ;) I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Cedarville Photography Club for supplying this grand photo. This one will go down in blogger history.


Did you vote? GO DO IT!!!!








6 comments:

Doug Brown said...

I have a Bad feeling aobut this Election.

Mark Pierce said...

You're welcome! Having fun watching the election results at home and reading your blog! Love you! Dad

Ashley said...

i wish I had an election sticker....
and a pumpkin spice latte for that matter. haha.
i guess i'd rather be in thailand ;)

Walt Pierce said...

Hey Sweetie,

Did I vote? Well, the fact of the matter is that not only did I vote but I can tell you for a certainty which presidential aspirant received the first vote in ward 4B in Barberton. Julie was 1st in line but it took her too long to refer to her "cheat sheet". I got my vote in first.

Bye-the-bye, I'm proud of you. You are a good citizen. Now, if you are not pleased you are fully entitled to gripe.

LuvYa
Grandpa Pierce

Unknown said...

O I love you so much!!!

Doug Brown said...

I would hardly constitute through napkins at your convict friend mean...


ok. maybe it was.