Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Jillian List

These are things that I feel just make life a little bit better...in no specific order:
  1. Lilac Tide...oh the goodness
  2. Stephanie Taylor
  3. Mr. Coffee
  4. ANY Coffee
  5. Classes that randomly get cancelled on a beautiful day as today
  6. Endorphins- the Jesus approved high
  7. 8 hours of sleep- no more no less
  8. Deep, rich, full belly laughter...the kind that makes you feel like you just had a serious ab workout
  9. Flowers
  10. A handwritten letter in the mail

Every now and again I will post these. The Jillian List is composed of many more things than here and makes for a light post when I don't have the time or energy to write out my heart:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have to agree with the coffee, actually coffee might be higher on my list...

Anonymous said...

ymm i love you and i'm glad you have a blog to post what you love. I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

i think you need to add coffee dates w/your favorite RA to that list ;)